This payment is for a Non-Food Trader Pitch Balance at Love Summer Festival 2020
The cost is £100
This includes 2 Standard Adult Tickets
Further Crew & U18 Tickets Can be Purchased at a cost of:-
CREW TICKET - £60
U18 TICKET - £25
Terms & Conditions
- If you are a Food Trader you must be registered, preferably with South Hams DC, we will need a copy of your registration.
- If operating electrical or gas equipment within your stall you will need fire extinguishers suitable for your trading requirements (no water extinguishers allowed) and if cooking a fire blanket.
- You will need to provide us with a copy of your Public Liability Insurance.
- We have water on site, but a piped supply to your stall is unlikely.
- All waste\grey water must be taken to the on-site disposal point.
- All traders must be on-site ready to trade from midday on Friday 7th August 2020. Traders must vacate by 6.00pm on Monday 10th August 2020.
- You may arrive from Thursday 6th Aug 2020
- Trading of all smoking paraphernalia, substances, gasses or foods be them legal, herbal or otherwise as deemed inappropriate for a family event by the organisers is strictly prohibited.
Cost of power will be calculated at the event based upon your load requirements (charged at just the cost of the diesel) and will require cash payment prior to hook-up by the electrical engineer. If you would like us to hire you a fire extinguishers (£15 each including if used) please let us know.
Non Food Trader - Balance 2020
For Full Customer Terms & Conditions go HERE
Bookings are non-transferable & non-refundable or returnable after purchase. If you cannot attend, you may be able to claim from your insurance if you have it.